Monday 4 January 2010

English Songs of Pure Pop Perfection



This has to be the funniest pop video ever. I'm going to 'court' controversy and tell my American readers (I know its not many!) that English music is superior to American music, sit back and feel smug and content in my sense of national identity.

I would like to bring before the jury exhibits A and B and I'll wait for shouts of "Objection, your honour!" only to reply, "Over-ruled!" to be followed by a recreation of the scene in 'A Few Good Men' when Jack Nicholson tells Tom Cruise that he can't handle the truth only for the bonkers Scientologist to have the moral victory.

I learnt the chords for these two songs last couple of days and hope to busk them with a couple of friends when the ice age ends.

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...