Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snowing Again...



Well, God's dandruff is still falling on Brighton today. O Lord, will Your anger last forever!? Spare us, O Lord, and may the fiery warmth of your love thaw this land where love for You has grown cold.

My mini nativity scene which I nicked from the Presbytery office with St Francis of Assisi and St Therese of Lisieux figurines looking on and my tiny Christmas tree which I 'borrowed' from St Mary Magdalen Church stay up, what with it still being Christmas today.

Happy Feast of the Epiphany all! This one goes out to all you Bishops out there!

Meanwhile click here to take the BBC's fascinating Snow Quiz. I thought I knew about snow. Turns out I was wrong. I got 2 out of 7.

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...