Wednesday 13 January 2010

This is Cute...



Download it and send it to loved ones. Also, send it to Matthew Parris's email address so that he knows that a Catholic England would be a place of great joy, merriment and fraternal charity as we'd all know we were Sons and Daughters of the 'sky fairy'. Ah, what the heck, send it to Dawkins as well! Mark the email, 'Wishing lots of love and peace for you this new year, from Our Lady, via me, an unworthy instrument...p.s. She made me do it. Hope you renounce your heresy soon and embrace the One True Faith'.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Ditto!

me said...

I'll do it for Our Lady, not for anyone else though.

"Tainted nature's solitary boast"

I think Chesterton called Mary that?

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...