Tuesday 5 January 2010

Brighton's 5 Day Weather Forecast



With thanks to the BBC. So, guess that's snow all round then! This is the most bizarre English winter in (my personal) living memory. Lucky I did an internet order for a tonne of grit to sprinkle in front of my person so when I go out of the front door and go to Mass I don't break my spine.

Day Weather Max. Day Temperature
(°C°F)
Min. Night Temperature
(°C°F)
Wind Direction and Speed
(mphkm/h)
Humidity Pressure Visibility


Tue Night weather
Sleet Shower

Sleet Shower


-1°C 30°F
This data unavailable for night More info for Tuesday's weather
Wed Day weather
Light Snow

Light Snow

1°C 34°F -1°C 30°F Northerly7mph 11km/h 98% 1000mB Very poor More info for Wednesday's weather
Thu Day weather
Light Snow Shower

Light Snow Shower

-1°C 30°F -5°C 23°F Northerly12mph 19km/h 93% 1010mB Very good More info for Thursday's weather
Fri Day weather
Light Snow Shower

Light Snow Shower

-1°C 30°F -4°C 25°F North North Easterly13mph 21km/h 89% 1019mB Good More info for Friday's weather
Sat Day weather
Light Snow Shower

Light Snow Shower

-1°C 30°F -3°C 27°F Northerly16mph 26km/h 91% 1020mB Good More info for Saturday's weather
Sun Day weather
Light Snow

Light Snow

-1

3 comments:

pelerin said...

I can see there will be more complaints to the council again. They had plenty of warning, as they did before Christmas, and yet there has been no grit put on the main road outside my house whatsoever. One car has already skidded into another this evening. And of course the buses stopped running long ago.

Clever ploy your ordering grit. Do take care! I understand cat litter is good too! I tried to buy salt this morning to put on the path but my local shop had run out and no more deliveries were expected.

The Bones said...

I was being silly, pelerin. I'm afraid I am limited to gathering dust located around the flat!

pelerin said...

And I thought you were serious Laurence! I could visualise you spreading the grit down Queens Road. Cat litter is a good substitute and that's not a joke! I bet the local pet shops have run out.

I don't think dust would be a good substitute however - even Quentin Crisp would not have had enough to cover the pavements and roads of Brighton!

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...