Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Easter People


I'm taking a little time out to read The Muniment Room's excellent analysis of the development of a more nuanced and ideologically driven Catholic Church in England and Wales in the wake of the Second Vatican Council. 

It's riviting and fascinating stuff and I really recommend the read to all Catholics who want to make sense of 'how we got here', wherever we are, at this junction, where we are plagued with insecurities about quite what is down the road.



He gives an explanation for his sources here. Much like Star Wars, it reads as a trilogy, though quite who Darth Vader is meant to be is anyone's guess. I'm down with something of a cold at the moment. A reader very kindly sent two Rosaries for which I thank that person greatly. Thank you!

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...