Saturday 1 October 2011

Good Counsel Network Fundraising Ball

What?

I said 'Good Counsel Network Fundraising Ball'.

When?

November 19th, 2011

What Time?

6.30 PM.

Where?

55 Exhibition Road, London, SW7 2PN (nearest tube station is South Kensington).

What kind of evening will this be?

This will be a fun evening with a delicious 3 course dinner.

Will there be live music and great dancing?

Yes.

How much will it cost?

£70 per person.

Is there a special offer?

Yes. £630 for table of 10.

How should we dress?

Ladies Evening Dress, Gentlemen Black Tie.

How do I buy tickets to this great event for a great organisation?

Call to book now on 0207 723 1740 or book online.

1 comment:

Juventutem London said...

Ru coming? With the Juv table?

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...