Monday 17 January 2011

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Him, O Lord

Craig Palmer was beaten to death in a squat in Brighton 
A friend of mine has informed me of an horrific attack upon a homeless man who was living in a squat in Russell Square, Brighton. He knew him personally as a 'street brother'. The Argus have reported it.

Say a prayer for the soul of Craig Palmer of Brighton. Five men in Brighton have now been arrested for his murder. My friend seems to have no idea what the motive of the horrendous attack could have been.

It appears to have been mindless and senseless violence, motiveless. Time will tell. Requiescat in pace. This town can be very, very depressing at times...

1 comment:

me said...

Poor bloke. Will say a prayer now. Lord have Mercy on his soul and those of his attackers. God rest his soul. Amen.

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...