Monday 5 July 2010

New CTS Books Review Blog

A chap called Andrew has sent me a link to his blog called 'Catholic Book Reviews'. He reviews books published by the excellent Catholic Truth Society. Click here to see it. A new blog, it hopes to inspire the Faithful to read the biographies of the Saints and to devour for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as St Augustine of Hippo did, the holy doctrines which comprise the Teaching of our Mother the Church and to enjoy it very much.

When reading about the works of the Saints we should whisper their prayers while reading about them. So, when reading about St Augustine, we should say, "Late, have I loved You, O Lord, late have I loved You...Its two in the morning and I'm still reading about Your Augustine."

1 comment:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...