Wednesday 22 October 2014

Prayer Request

Readers, please pray for EF Pastor Emeritus who has just recently updated his blog as follows:

'Just over a month ago I was rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack. It was a false alarm, for which I was truly grateful as I have had more than enough illnesses, , I thought, during past six years!
However during the four days I was an in-patient other tests, including CT scan and cardiogram, were performed. Result: – lung cancer and 3 blocked arteries. After long discussion with consultant I decided against targetted deep radium treatment, though I agreed to have work done on arteries. That latter job is due tomorrow, Thursday. So a prayer would be appreciated. I received Sacrament of the sick yesterday.
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam.'

Pray for this kind and faithful blogging priest of Jesus Christ Our Lord. Continue to pray, too, for Richard Collins (RIP), whose funeral it was yesterday and for his bereaved wife and family.

1 comment:

Long-Skirts said...

Awwwwwwwwwww...many prayers.

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...