Thursday 8 December 2016

No News Presenter Should Have to Read this Headline...




Who could possibly blame them?

++++++++

Don't blame us bloggers, Fr Spadaro.

All we do is deliver the news.

And make comment upon it.

We're just sitting here, doing what we can to defend the Bride of Christ
from those who wish to rape her.

If at times it looks like we're "unbalanced" it is because we passionately don't
want the Bride of Christ to be raped.

We care for justice, mercy and truth.

We care for the souls for whom you don't seem to give a hoot.

By the way, thanks for blocking me on Twitter in the #spiritofdialogue.



Presumably, a left-wing propaganda machine would be more acceptable to you.

Still, I can't take it personally.

I know you're not talking about me though since mine was never a 'balanced blog' in the first place.

The only ones wearing 'masks' are the ones who have to reinvent Church Synod history to suit their nefarious ends.

3 comments:

M. Prodigal said...

I understand that luther had a preoccupation with s**t and in a literal sense.

Nicolas Bellord said...

So did Hitler.

Long-Skirts said...

THE
POOP

Every party
Needs a pooper
That's why
We'll accompany you...
Don't judge a pooper
Don't judge a pooper!

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...