'Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens. The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?' - Zombietime
Creative Minority Report has taken up a story on John Holdren, the 'Science Czar' in the Obama administration and co-author of the 1977 book, EcoScience. Prison Planet appear to have taken up the story as well as Zombietime, the website linked by Creative Minority Report. This is the kind of ideological dogma that leads to not only mass sterilisation, forced abortion and absolute Govenmental control of populations but death camps.
Of course, people change and hopefully John Holdren will distance himself publicly from some of the more 'radical' ideas expounded upon in EcoScience:
• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.
In co-authoring the book, the guy displayed an eagerness to turn the US...and doubtless the rest of the World, into China. Hopefully the words of Dignitas Personae will sink in to the US administration...before its too late.