Tuesday 11 August 2009

That's Heaven to Me

Mulier Fortis has tagged me to ask for 7 things I love. I think Sam Cooke puts it better than me. Other than his sentiments, which I share. I also love,

1. Holy Mother Church, especially St Mary Magdalen's Church. Our love for God can be feeble or strong, but our love for His Church remains a constant!

2. Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream, sliding in at number two - a new entry!

3. The Smiths and playing guitar in the style of their guitarist, Johnny Marr, while smoking a cigarette, in the style of their guitarist, Johnny Marr.

4. Polish Beer, oh yes.

5. Rowing a boat on a lake with my sweetheart.

6. Altar Serving, especially at the Traditional Latin Mass

7. Blogging, of course.

Apparently I now have to tag another few people or something. I'll try.

1 comment:

Mulier Fortis said...

Good choices, Bones!

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...