Thursday 28 February 2013

Tim Stanley on Ricky Gervais

'Benedictines' swarm St Peters to bid farewell to a popular and greatly loved Pope

Tim Stanley today notes that the National Secular Society cannot pull in a crowd like this one. There are apparently 200,000 + people present in this image alone. The National Secular Society has, I believe, between 7000 - 10,000 members worldwide. No wonder Ricky Gervais is naffed off. I suppose that the National Secular Society are a creative and laughable, if no longer particularly funny, minority. Anyway, along the 'Where's Wally?' theme, I've created this 'Where's Ricky?' picture. Can you spot him? Clue: he's the guy who is always on the telly...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ricky wouldn't go to an event at which he wasn't the main centre of interest. This rather limits the number of events he can attend.

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...