Sunday 10 February 2013

Calling All Gardeners


Windsor Castle is looking for a gardener. There's a chance, if one of us got the job, that we could give Her Majesty some sound advice on the forthcoming 'same-sex marriage' bill. I've got an NVQ so I'm going for it. Thankfully, the Royal Household are equal opportunity employers (though it doesn't have the usual 'commitment to equality and diversity' specification on the job spec), so neither sexual orientation nor religion should get in the way of this application. Wish me luck, readers...

2 comments:

annely said...

I wish and pray you luck. Rah ! Rah! And after you're there and secure you can also have a word with Her Majesty about her having a word with Mr. Cameron about King Richard's Catholic burial. Seriously, Good Luck Sir Gardens.

epsilon said...

Good luck;)

God bless you, Laurence

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...