Wednesday 13 February 2013

Ash Wednesday

Today is Ash Wednesday, marking the beginning of Lent and I aim to try and restrain myself on the blogging front and pray more. As you can see this is being achieved with limited success.
I am both shocked and saddened to learn of the death of 'Ros', a Catholic blogger who was known as 'Shadowlands'. Ros used to comment here and was, I believe, a member of The Guild of Blessed Titus Brandsma. She had a blog by the same name and continued blogging at a different blog.
 
For more details on her life and the sad news of her death, go to The Guild of Blessed Titus Brandsma.
 
May she who died firmly believing in Our Lord Jesus Christ, be brought to His Heavenly Kingdom and may her soul and the souls of all the Faithful departed, rest in peace.
 
Remember her and those who were close to her in your prayers.


No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...