Saturday 26 January 2013

Liverpool Care Pathway Prayer Released

Official NHS Prayer released this year
An official NHS prayer has been released for those in the care of Primary Care Trusts up and down the land, in order to give spiritual comfort to those waiting to be starved and dehydrated to death under morphine:

'O God, save me in thy name: and judge me in thy strength. O Lord, hear my prayer: and hearken to the words of my mouth.
For strangers have risen up against me, and the mighty have sought after my soul: and they have not set God before their eyes.
Behold, God is my helper: and the Lord upholdeth my soul. Turn back the evil upon mine enemies: and destroy them in thy truth.
Freely will I sacrifice unto thee: and will praise thy good name, O Lord, for it is good. For thou has delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath looked down upon mine enemies.' 

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...