Wednesday 31 July 2013

Yuk!


What in the name of all that is holy is that thing?! Is that thing meant to be a Crucifix? Well, it was Brazil! 

I sincerely pray that that thing is not going to be promoted outside of His Holiness's meeting with the Brazil's Bishop's Conference. Yuk! It does not look like the kind of holy object that wards off demons! It looks more like it would attract them!

The Holy Father has given an excellent homily today on the Feast of St Ignatius of Loyola. It is well worth reading.

6 comments:

Martina Katholik said...

I can´t say that I´m surprised.

Elizabeth said...

:) You took the words right out of my mouth! Indeed, what the heck is that? And where did you find it? What is with this man?

The Bones said...

I've put the link up to where the above image is located. I cannot put up the link to the site on which I originally found the image since it is waaaaayyyy too controversial.

Genty said...

I think it's a divining rod.

Martina Katholik said...

He has kissed it.

http://www.gettyimages.dk/detail/news-photo/pope-francis-kisses-a-cross-during-a-meeting-with-cardinals-news-photo/174547606

The Bones said...

I know. :-(

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...