Saturday 20 July 2013

Enda Kenny on Ireland's Abortion Vote


“I think the vote in the Dail reflected accurately the public mood and the public expression of support in this case." ~ Enda Kenny


At the top of Irish politics sits a grotesque cocktail of Herod and Pilate. At least Herod just ordered the massacre and had done with it. He didn't bother trying to dress it up as 'accurately reflecting the public mood'.

I really hope and pray that the Irish Bishops do something to impede those MPs who voted for the killing of unborn children from receiving Holy Communion.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

So we pray. Save the Church in Ireland, oh Lord!

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...