Friday 7 June 2013

Breaking: David Cameron to Attend Bilderberg 2013


More on this tomorrow. I was interviewed very briefly by The Huffington Post today who told me that Mr Cameron will be attending the Bilderberg Conference. Some cheek, eh?

Down with the New World Order! Viva Christo Rey! Christus vincit! Christus regnat! Christus imperat!

That's what I should have said. I got some great quotes from Alex Jones on 'same-sex marriage' and will post over the weekend on Watford. The word on the street is that Obama may show up as well. I always suspected David Rockefeller was Cameron's real boss.

Pray for all present at Bilderberg. Tomorrow, by the way, is the Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, which we have been promised will triumph 'in the end'.

1 comment:

Damask Rose said...

Mmmm..., they must be so impressed with his progress on homosex marriage.

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...