Saturday 15 January 2011

Does Pope Benedict XVI Pray the Luminous Mysteries?

The Venerable Pope John Paul II is to be beatified this year to the joy of the Faithful, following the Vatican's confirmation of the miraculous healing of a nun with Parkinson's Disease which has been attributed to his intercession.

One thing I have noticed about the Mysteries of Light in my Rosary card published by Crown of Thorns, is that in the pictures of the five new mysteries, added by TVPJP II, none of the characters, Our Blessed Lord and Our Blessed Lady included, have halos, whereas in the Sorrowful, Joyful and Glorious Mysteries given by Our Blessed Lady to St Dominic, they do. Odd.

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...