Tuesday 23 February 2010

Breaking News...Breaking News...Breaking News



A footballer and a pop singer, married for 3 and a half years are separating.

The news that singer Cheryl Cole is to separate from footballer Ashley Cole has sent shockwaves through the country.

Candlelit vigils are being held for the couple across the country as the public waits in anticipation for the next statement from publicity guru, Max Clifford.

One man, living in Bermondsey said, "I can hardly believe it. To me, he was, like, an unprincipled, money obsessed Chelsea footballer who was lured away from Arsenal with a massive pile of cash by a Russian oil tycoon and she, well, she was a singer in a girl band who had a couple of solo hits. I'm devastated. After the economic recession, the seemingly endless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the earthquake in Haiti and more recently, the floods in Madeira, this is just the kind of terrible, apocalyptically earth-shattering news that will send some people over the edge. My only consolation is that Max Clifford will make more money off the back of this celebrity nightmare."

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...