Tuesday 15 December 2009

Prince Charles Touches Down at Global Warming Summit



"B*gger me, its freezing! I can't wait to get into the warm!"

Speaking at the Copenhagen summit on climate change HRH the Prince of Wales said...
“I know that so very many of you here today have been negotiating the unbelievably complex details of a potential agreement for a very, very long time, and you must be profoundly weary,” he said. “But this is an historic moment. I can only appeal to you to listen to the cries of those who are already suffering from the impact of climate change. Just as mankind had the power to push the world to the brink so, too, do we have the power to bring it back into balance. You have been called to positions of responsibility at this critical time. The eyes of the world are upon you and it is no understatement to say that, with your signatures, you can write our future.”
Indeed. That's...

'I...................................(Western Leader signature here), promise to shaft you................................(African leader signature here) and turn your continent in a new colonial empire built upon carbon-based slavery.'

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...