Monday 30 November 2009

Climategate Protestors Ejected from Al Gore Book Signing in Chicago



Fan: "Hi Al, I'm one of your biggest fans!"

Gore: "Well, I hope you turn yourself off at night to save energy. Anyway, thanks for buying my book, because its thanks to people like you that I am totally and utterly minted."

Prison Planet has reported that 'Climategate' protestors confronted Al Gore at a book signing and that they were unsurprisingly invited to leave by his security men.

Meanwhile, The Times has reported that the University of East Anglia have admitted throwing away much of the raw temperature data on which their predictions of global warming are based.

It is alleged that the amount of carbon burned in the process of destroying the evidence last night has added another two degrees to the warming of the planet.

And sensationally, according to Canada Free Press, the email leaks reveal that current US Obama administration 'Science Czar' John Holdron is directly implicated in the scandal.

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...