Wednesday 30 September 2009

10 Days to Go...



Well, there are 10 days to go until St Mary Magdalen's Church makes the pilgrimmage to visit the relics of St Therese of Lisieux at Aylesford Priory, Kent. I for one, can barely wait! We had 35 places on a coach and I believe we may have, at the most, one or two seats available. If there are a couple more I always have the car. It will be an early start at 7.45am but it should give us some time to get there early in preparation.

After all the bad columns written about the Little Flower, who it has to be said, was perfectly delightful to everyone, I was heartened today to read a calm and well-written piece in The Independent on how the veneration of the relics is going on her tour. Maybe one or two miracles associated with her this week as well!

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...