Tuesday 19 May 2009

Well, You Know I'm Not a Baptist...I'm a Catholic



...even though I've been casting aspertions on Darwinism. The thing is I can't stand is scientific reductionism, you see. I'm a romantic. I look at a kangaroo on TV and think, "What the ****!" Heck, those guys care so much for their babies they evolved to have pockets so they'd be able to protect them beyond the call of duty. Give me one example of a female kangaroo that sought an abortion or killed their own. It isn't commonplace in the animal kingdom. As far as I know, we're the only species that go in for it. Which brings us nicely into this ad, because every now and then, you do get the odd Baptist preacher who comes along and says something that needs to be said, and very well too. Amen!

Thanks to Creative Minority Report.

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...