Sunday 3 May 2009

Swines!



The Telegraph reports that, 'Doctors are being warned to prepare for a second, "much worse" wave of swine flu hitting Britain in the autumn, the Health Secretary has disclosed.'

So, the timetable for the suspension of democracy and imposition of martial law is going according to plan, then, Minister? Oh, just ignore me, old conspiracy theorist that I am. Either Alan Johnson has the gift of prophecy...or...How on earth does he know what's going to happen in the autumn? I mean, I guess the Labour Party has to do something, otherwise they'd lose the next election by a massive landslide. I mean, if we're all indoors snorting truffles with Swine Flu in the autumn, then I guess we'd be advised to stay in, lest we infect others and not go to the polling booth, wouldn't we?

Hmm...how convenient...(strokes chin)

Remember, brothers and sisters, that when Governments turn on the unborn, there is nothing to stop them turning on us. For if they do not value human life outside of the womb, then neither will they value it outside.

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...