Tuesday 19 May 2009

Is The Jury Still Out on Darwin? Part 4



This is a fluffy bunny rabbit. Fluffy bunny rabbits are descended from...err...someone help me out here! Anyway, it is clear from my academic research in a lab that the Lord made fluffy bunny rabbits to breed like rabbits, look fluffy, crap on hillsides, pop up every now and then in parks and make children go, "Look, Daddy! A fluffy bunny rabbit!", for us to pet and feed and keep in our back gardens in hutches and go "aww" when hey twitch their cute little noses. And that, is a scientific fact.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have enjoyed this "series"...
I also enjoy fluffy Kitties and Bunnies.
Thank You God for all the animals, big and small...well, maybe not gnats...

Anonymous said...

amen!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rabbits - especially "Fuzzy Bunnies" are directly descended from homo-sapien - as a matter of fact - god meant for rabbits to rule the earth - not mankind - but hey - it's working so far

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...