Friday 27 March 2009

I Can't Wait for Brown's 'Act of Succession'



PM Brown: "Dear Catholics, as you know, my agenda is to de-christianize the country as quickly as possible, to promote aggressively the killing of the unborn on TV and radio, to use human embryos as playdoh for the scientific community even though evidence suggests that using then destroying human life to make human life better works about as effectively as quantitative/qualitative easing does for the wreckage of our economy, to place condom machines in every school in the land, to give the State more power over individual liberty than ever before and to dedicate my entire life to President Obama, a eugenics-enthusiast with whom I am utterly in love.

Catholics: "Outrageous! How dare you destroy this country and attack the Faith that once made it great!"

Brown: "Ah, but wait...one of you could one day marry a Royal. Aren't I nice?"

Catholics: "Oh. That's alright then...That Gordon Brown, he's nice. He likes Catholics and respects us and everything we profess to believe."

Yeah right! Gordon, mate, take your act of succession idea and shove it where the sun don't shine. None of us wants to marry into the Royal Family and a favour from you is like an invitation from a paedophile to a class of schoolchildren to view his puppies. The only act of succession Catholics give a toss about is the act of voting your anti-Christian arse out of office next election, and praying your successor respects human life and liberty.

1 comment:

Physiocrat said...

If I were the Queen I would point out that the PM is looking a bit tired and ought to take a break.

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...