Tuesday 24 February 2009

Lenten Recipe II: The Prawn Cocktail



Behold, ladies and gentlemen, Sister Prawn Cocktail. Elegantly dressed in a thousand island sauce, she is cool, refreshing and, with a twist of lemon, gives the penitential season of Lent an extra zest and vitality much needed for the purgation of our sins. Her companion, Sister Cucumber too is refreshing, and if you can't finish the whole meal, why not use the remaining slices of cucumber as a revitalising eye treatment, while praying, "Lord, may Sister Cucumber bring about an end to my spiritual blindness and may my eyes be further moistened by the waters of repentence."

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...