Tuesday 17 February 2009

From Today It is Illegal to Photograph Police


From today it is illegal to photograph police.

So, if you see a policeman behaving unjustly, beating up a fellow citizen or himself breaching the peace, remember to take out with you a pencil, eraser and piece of paper so you can say, "Officer, please can you just hold that pose for a while, I know I can't take a picture of your brazen injustice, but can I just do a drawing, please? I mean, I'm not that good, but it would be really helpful if you could just hold that pose."

2 comments:

Physiocrat said...

It's unenforceable anyway, just use your mobile phone while pretending to make a phone call.

But the fact that Britain is turning into a fascist police state is less remarkable than the fact that nobody is really that bothered. When the economy gets worse we will end up with a xenophobic totalitarian government. This is likely as they are doing everything to make the economic crisis worse than it would be if they let it take its course. The seemingly impossible combination of hyperinflation and mass unemployment will be a toxic mix.

The Bones said...

I know...things are getting bad...what shall we do?

PRINT MORE MONEY!

Great idea! That's been proven to work every time!

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...