Monday 26 January 2009

Celebrities "Pledge" Allegiance to Obama



Someone please stop these sick b****rds. Personally, I pledge to raise awareness of the distubring cult of personality that surrounds President Obama and his sickening disregard for human life in the womb. It is adverts like this that lead me to think this guy could be the new Hitler. I laughed out loud when I heard the celebrity who said, "I pledge to flush only after a deuce!" O my, that was classic. And then there's the lady who pledges to "reduce my use of plastic." Well, if she's a Hollywood celebrity she could start with her face! And then there is the frightening mantra at the end of the ad, which really makes you want to punch them and start daubing anti-Obama graffiti all over your hometown.

2 comments:

Adulio said...

It's almost as if the whole thing is diabolical...

No wait!... It is diabolical!!!

The Bones said...

Pretty much.

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...