Saturday 8 November 2008

There's an Bloodthirsty Animal in the White House...

Here is a picture of his dog.



Reporter Jon Decker shows his bandaged finger after he was bitten by President George W Bush's dog Barney at the White House.

I wonder from whom the cute little dog learned such aggressive, unreasonable and barbaric behaviour. Ah, I know...He's probably trained the dog in how to protect his dog pen from terrorist mice by creating a mini-Guantanamo Bay at the back of the Rose Garden. The mice, living in a barbed wire, cordoned-off area, don't receive a fair court hearing and probably have really cute little orange jumpsuits...

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...