Sunday 30 November 2008

We have a Gig at the Albert, Tuesday

Good Evening Brighton, we are The Astonishing and we are going to rock your World, gently and with a deep sense of melancholy. To listen to our unholy dirge, click here.



Mark Glasby, Keyboardist.



Lawrence Elwick, harmonica, looking genuinely astonished.



Ali Tupman, Drums



Me, Laurence England, in my longer haired days, guitar and vocals, propagating something other than the Catholic Faith, another good reason why being in a band is irreligious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.
Also visit my web page ; http://ekn7nb0.dhpreview.devhub.com

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...