Tuesday 3 November 2009

No Post Today...



...from the European Union HR department, that is. I can't think of anything much to say or write about, which for me is quite incredible. Instead, here's a beautiful if rather depressing Smiths number...He really has his finger on the pulse that Morrissey. That aside, stories worthy of note in today's press are:

Al Gore is about to become the World's first "Carbon Millionaire", while surely Tony Blair must be up there in the top 5 climate change money makers

A High Court judge will decide whether a baby with a rare muscular disease will live or die like some kind of God in a wig


A new movie will depict the life of the prophet Muhammed without actually depicting the prophet as a person, lest a fatwa be issued on the makers of the movie

1 comment:

JamesP said...

Hi Lawrence,

I have tagged you in a meme.

http://www.lovingit.co.uk/2009/11/a-meme-in-praise-of-priests.html

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...