Friday 6 November 2009

Children! Don't Talk to Strangers or the Government!



Ed Balls: "Hello children of between 5 and 15. Do you want to see my condoms? Also, I've got lots of exciting things to tell you about sex and relationships. I see you are only 5. Oooh, yes I want to tell you things about your body of which you were not yet aware and tell you all about sex. Ooooh, I see you are only 10. I want to tell you about gay sex and you'll want to hear it. If you want you can either come to an All Party Parliamentary Group at my gaff or I will come to your classroom and show you my condoms and gay sex leaflets there."

Would someone stop this sick pervert from perverting the nation's children? Also, I hear from other blogs that the Catholic Education Service have been about as useful at defending Cathoilc Schools as, in the words of a friend of mine, 'a spare cock at an orgy', which, ironically it seems is exactly what the Government would like to see more of in education. Catholics and all people who would really rather their children were allowed to have a childhood before entering adulthood! Rise up and start up the National Campaign! 'Children! Don't Talk to Strangers or the Government!'

1 comment:

RC said...

The lunatics are running the asylum. You think you've heard everything, then we get this news.

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...